CSTM Pin Lighthouse Oval

Article number: 12514
Availability: In stock

The Cape Lighthouse was built in 1908 at Cape North, Nova Scotia, where it stood vigil over the Cabot Strait for 72 years. It was acquired by the Canada Science and Technology Museum in 1980, moved, and rebuilt in the Musuem's Technology Park where it still stands today.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
← Return to the back office    Due to Ontario lockdowns, orders placed will only be processed after February 11, 2021. Hide